PERSPEX® cast acrylic is the original thermoplastic material and Williaam Cox are the sole Partner and supplier of PERSPEX in Ireland.
Cast Acrylic offers high resistance to both UV degradation and weathering, it has excellent colour fastness, a high gloss surface and good dimensional stability. It is easy to mould, fabricate and polish. It is the ideal material for outdoor signage and light diffusers. Its excellent clarity and light transmission (92%) make it ideal for glazing, display cases, lenses and mirrors. Other uses include covers for poster cases, point of sale units, privacy screens, machine guards.
Cast Acrylic is easier to fabricate than some other plastics, it can be moulded, hot line bent, glued, machined, polished and laser cut. For information on these and other processes please contact us.
Cast Acrylic is available in a wide range of thicknesses and sheet sizes. It is available in clear, opals, tints and solid colours.
Cast Acrylic is also available in many other finishes;
- Glass Look clear and matt finishes imitate the effect of glass but can reduce the risk of breakage (ideal for food applications).
- Frosted finish is used for picture/poster covers to reduce reflection.
- Fluorescents are used in POS displays to highlight products.
- Satins offer are a wide range of satin colours and pastels available for the discerning POP or graphic designer.
- Custom Colours; many corporations have their own specific corporate colour, with our low minimum order quantities we can custom match colours within a relatively short space of time at competitive prices.
- Machinery guards/protection
- Noise Barriers
- Greater range of thickness
- Excellent optical properties
- More scratch resistant than polycarbonate
- UV stable
- Safe – does not shatter like glass
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you would like more information on this or any other Williaam Cox products, or you would like to discuss your specific project requirements contact us today.