Façade maintenance is essential for preserving the appearance, safety, structural integrity, energy efficiency, and value of a building. It is a proactive approach that helps ensure the long-term sustainability and functionality of the exterior envelope.
Why is façade maintenance important
- It ensures the safety of the building occupants and the public as regular inspections and maintenance help identify and address potential hazards such as loose or falling materials, cracks, leaks, or structural damage
- Over time, exposure to environmental elements can cause wear and tear, leading to deterioration of the building’s structure. Therefore, by conducting routine maintenance, any signs of damage or weakness can be detected early on
- Regular inspections for proper insulation, sealing of gaps will help reduce air leakage and heat transfer, resulting in lower energy consumption, cost savings, and a smaller environmental footprint
- By addressing minor issues promptly and preventing them from escalating into major problems, the overall durability of the exterior is enhanced
What we offer
- Glazing System Replacement: Access to and experience of all glazing system suppliers
- Glazing System Maintenance: Full continued maintenance of all glazing systems
- High Level Glazing Replacement: Specialist in high level access and glass replacement
- Glazing Upgrade: Upgrade glazing to save on energy costs and heat loss
- Façade refurbishment including façade restoration, building facelift, exterior renovation, building façade repairs, building envelope restoration, façade maintenance, façade preservation
- Glazing replacement including window replacement, glass replacement, curtain wall replacement, commercial glazing, double glazing replacement, insulated glazing, glazing refurbishment
- Glass Balustrades: We replace or supply new glass balustrades to the exterior of the building
Why choose Williaam Cox
- Trusted Contractor with almost 60 years’ experience in specialist architectural glazing in all types of buildings
- Dedicated Team of Façade Maintenance Engineers
- Advice – We provide site surveys and advice on best practices
- Peace of Mind – With Williaam Cox Façade Maintenance, you are sure your façade systems are maintained to the highest standards.
- Regulatory Compliance – With Williaam Cox Façade Maintenance division you can be assured that you have met your legal and regulatory requirements.
- Standards – We aim to maintain the highest standards, as such our service teams have many years of experience
- Accreditations: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management – ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety
- Operate Nationally – Undertake projects throughout Ireland
We recommend that following installation, Façade systems should be inspected and maintained as per the buildings O&M Manuals
View the companies that Williaam Cox is proud to work with:
Find out more about the projects we have been involved in
Products and Services
Learn more about the products and services we offer
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you would like more information on this or any other Williaam Cox products, or you would like to discuss your specific project requirements contact us today.