The ideal candidate will have previous façade experience and be fully proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
This is an exciting time to join our team as we are continuing to expand and grow our business.
- To determine resource requirements in conjunction with the contract manager to accomplish programme deadlines
- To participate and contribute to the mobilisation of projects
- To provide design solutions & material specifications & quantities tailored to our production/outsourcing capabilities
- To identify and request at early stages of design the required information Williaam Cox must have to progress its design, procurement, manufacture & installation
- To record & document information flow. ( Drawing registers, RFI’s, forward loads, cutting lists)
- To assist and mentor less experienced designers in our methodologies & systems
- To provide information to our internal customer/colleagues in an agreed manner they can use and work within a timely manner
- To keep up to date with technology and façade product procurement lead times
- To focus on our company objectives for each project
- To keep our clients and in-house project teams informed of changes to the scope of work as they arise
- To communicate difficulties experienced in the design process with the Project Manager & the project team that will affect Williaam Cox‘s programme of works
- To use our company procedures in a positive and proactive manner to achieve the correct end result for the project
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role
- Ability to work within and contribute to a multidisciplinary team structure
- Must have in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing
- Computer literate in AutoCAD /3D modelling/ SolidWorks / Microsoft Office
- Have experience of the major aluminium systems supplier’s products
- Have over five years façade detailing experience
- Be able to discuss technical, design & programme issues with our clients, their representatives & our in house colleagues in a professional manner
- Competitive salary plus benefits package
- Service days
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- Early-finish Friday’s
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Social activities
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you would like more information on this or any other Williaam Cox products, or you would like to discuss your specific project requirements contact us today.