This role involves nationwide travel with much emphasis on the Dublin region.
The ideal candidate will have previous smoke ventilation experience, be electronically or mechanically minded and have the ability to work autonomously.
This is an exciting time to join our team as we are continuing to expand and grow our business.
- Smoke / Day-to-Day Ventilations
- Pneumatic Smoke Exhaust Systems
- Control Panels
- Window Actuators
- Smoke Shaft Systems
- Smoke Curtains
- Stairwell Pressurization Systems
- Wind / Rain Sensors
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role.
- A third-level qualification in Mechanical/Electrical engineering would be a distinct advantage OR another relevant field OR a relevant trade qualification such as electrician.
- A full clean and valid driving licence.
- Competitive salary plus benefits package
- Service days
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- Early-finish Friday’s
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Social activities
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you would like more information on this or any other Williaam Cox products, or you would like to discuss your specific project requirements contact us today.